Commercial Assistant (Qatar)
The primary responsibility of this role is working within a team environment to support the Credit Control Supervisor on the day to day debt collection within Qatar.
Reporting to Credit Control Supervisor with dotted line report to the Finance Manager
Tasks and Responsibilities
First point of contract for customer queries on statements/ invoices/ credit notes
- Contacting business customers on payment overdue asking to settle their account and explaining the credit terms.
- Sending Monthly statement of accounts/ Solving Invoice issues/ Reconciliation/ Credit Notes
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email etc within agreed timescales and maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
- Ensure debts are paid in timely manner, Highlighting potential risk customers to Credit Control Supervisor.
- Achieve cash collection target set by the team.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with other department (Sales, technical and hire desk) for monthly invoicing
- Preparation of monthly rental invoices for both companies with support docs and maintaining invoice delivery records
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Credit Control Supervisor
- Supporting invoicing specialist during periods of leave/ absence
- Supports and works within the Manlift Way guidelines
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Adhere to Corporate Governance and Code of Conduct Policies
Manlift Core Values
- Ideally possess 2+ years finance or collections experience
- UAE/ QTR or transferable GCC drivers license is an advantage
- IT literate, with advance Excel skills
- Experience dealing with internal and external customers
- Proven skills in administration and data management
- Have excellent time management, organisation skills and the ability to multi task
- Quick learner, eager to learn and develop
- Self motivated person with good analytical skills
- Strong English communication skills