Credit Control Supervisor Manlift Qatar
Purpose / Overview
This role will be responsible for the Day to the finance / accounts of the Manlift’s businesses. Also responsible to help Finance Manager to drive the Business - increase revenue / cost control.
Reporting to Finance Manager.
- Responsible for the Manlift group’s Accounts Receivable of Qatar
- Key Account Management
- Follow up on outstanding payments, negotiations and settling payment plans in advance
- Liaise with Top Customers
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and other periodic reports for Senior Management for cash flow and risk analysis with update on all customers
Receivable – General
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy of Invoices produced and timely delivery to Clients
- Review and analyze delinquent accounts and make recommendations for resolutions
- Management of Bad Debts and adequate provisioning
- Generate letters to be used in Debt Recovery
- Liaising with Governmental and Solicitors for debt recovery
- Chairing weekly Debtors meeting with Sales and Commercial teams
- Chairing monthly Bad Debts review meeting with the Management
- Coordinate with the Sales team for the collection of payments from Customers
- Directly communicates and visit high value customers to establish relations; manage relationships with the clients in order to reduce exposure to potential bad debt.
- Continuously monitors outstanding (ageing reports, etc.) so that proper follow up is maintained and appropriate action can be taken to minimize overdue debts.
- Drives continuous improvements in cash collection and DSO performance.
- Initiates legal action against defaulters; liaise with internal and external legal bodies and keeps Line Managers informed on status; represent Company in legal cases if required.
- Leads negotiations, where required, with customers on deciding the credit terms.
- Continuously reviews the Customers Credit Limits and payment terms and propose a revision, where necessary.
- Liaise with credit agencies for any escalated collections and update the senior management on any major developments.
- Any other duties as required by the Management
- Ideally possess 3-5 years supervisory level experience in collections or finance function.
- IT literate, with advance Excel skills.
- Experience dealing with internal and external customers.
- Proven skills in administration and data management.
- Strong organisation, problem solving and communication skills.
- Tertiary qualified (eg: Diploma in Business), ideally BCom or MBA.
- Qatar or convertible drivers license preferred
- Proven track record in effective credit management
- Strong leadership and teamwork/teambuilding skills are required
- Strong analysis and decision-making skills are required
- Ability to motivate teams in a multicultural environment.
- Strong English communication skills. Additional languages advantageous.
- Quick learner, eager to learn and develop.
- Willing to travel
Apply today: email@example.com