Manlift India Private Limited is looking for a result oriented leader with strong negotiation, influencing, communication and people management skills who is keen to be a part of an international growing business.
Responsible for handling allocated Region’s Client’s MIS preparation on the Outstanding dues with Ageing; Timely follow up for the payments collection; Meeting up clients with pending dues over ageing & updating the Finance head with the status.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Hands on experience on entire Account Receivable cycle
- Thorough knowledge of understanding work orders & contracts
- Preparation, distribution, reconciliation of the Invoices & customer statements
- Ability to sort out customer discrepancies with related to SOA
- Account Receivable collection in timely manner
- Preparation of MIS Reports
- Knowledge of the Taxation – GST / TDS / PF/ESI
- University degree in Commerce
- At least 4years experience in handling the Account Receivable profile including payment follow up
- Strong English and local language communication skills
- Be able to manage personnel with different cultural backgrounds
- Key Competencies – Analytical ability ; good negotiation skills