Key Account Rental Manager
Responsible to develop profitable and sustainable equipment sales activities in line with the overall Manlift sales strategy and budget.
- Line report to the Commercial Manager
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible to develop profitable and sustainable equipment rental sales activities in line with the overall sales strategy and budget.
- Line report to the Commercial Manager.
- Ability to value sell solutions.
- Participate in the definition of the rental strategy, to achieve annual plans and budgets.
- Manage own rental performance based on set of agreed KPI’S and targets.
- Gather, analyze and anticipate customer needs and market developments and opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with current and potential customers and partners.
- Provide accurate, timely and complete management information, including but not limited to previous rental and forecasted rental.
- To follow up payments and debtors with co-ordination with credit collection department.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal methods.
- Maximises all opportunities in the process of closing a rental.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing and business development plans.
- Update CRM database of qualified leads through referrals, face to face, cold calling on business owners, email and networking.
- Maintains accurate records of all rentals and prospecting activities including rental sales calls, presentations, closed rental sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory.
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations.
Manlift Core Values
Function Key Competencies
- Business acumen
- Adaptive thinking
- Influencing Others/ selling skills
- Entrepreneurial Orientation
- Persuasive Communication
- Customer Orientation
- Communication skills
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Extensive knowledge of equipment rental market, with at least 5 years of experience in rental sales and key account management;
- Higher education degree or work level
- Role will cover Qatar (may require travel to GCC countries);
- Ability to understand technical aspects of AWP Strong commercial knowledge.
- Strong command of English and knowledge of an additional language is an asset
- Excellent command of MS Office applications;
- Willing to work in an international network organization;
- Willing to travel as required