Key Account Rental Manager - Manlift Power
Purpose / OverviewResponsible to develop profitable and sustainable equipment rental sales activities in line with the overall rental sales strategy and budget.
Line report to the Commercial Manager
• Participate in the definition of the rental strategy, to achieve annual plans and budgets;
• Manage own rental performance based on set of agreed KPI’S and targets;
• Ability to value sell solutions;
• Gather, analyze and anticipate customer needs and market developments and opportunities;
• Build and maintain strong relationships with current and potential customers and partners;
• Provide accurate, timely and complete management information, including but not limited to previous rental and forecasted rental;
• To follow up payments and debtors with co-ordination with credit collection department.
• Complete understanding of pricing and proposal methods.
• Maximises all opportunities in the process of closing a rental.
• Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
• Assists in the implementation of company marketing and business development plans.
• Update CRM database of qualified leads through referrals, face to face, cold calling on business owners, email and networking;
• Maintains accurate records of all rentals and prospecting activities including rental sales calls, presentations, closed rental sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
• Create and conduct effective proposal presentations;
• Maintain up to date selling skills, market and product knowledge;
• Participate in trade shows and other relevant events;
• Supports and works within company guidelines.
• Extensive knowledge of equipment rental market, with at least 5 years of experience in rental sales and key account management;
• Role will cover Qatar (may require travel to GCC countries);
• Higher education degree or work level;
• Ability to understand technical aspects of power generators;
• Strong command of English and knowledge of an additional language is an asset;
• Excellent command of MS Office applications;
• Willing to work in an international network organization.
Apply today: firstname.lastname@example.org