Manager Sales Power (Qatar)
Responsible to develop profitable and sustainable equipment sales activities in line with the overall Manlift sales strategy and budget.
- Line report to the Commercial Manager/ Country Manager
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the sales in targeted area (may require regional travel).
- Develops annual business plan in conjunction with Commercial Manager.
- Ability to value sell solutions.
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge.
- Deliver and complete tender proposals.
- Participate in the definition of the sales strategy, to achieve annual plans and budgets.
- Manage own sales performance based on set of agreed KPI’S and targets.
- Gather, analyze and anticipate customer needs and market developments and opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with current and potential customers and partners.
- Provide accurate, timely and complete management information, including but not limited to previous sales and forecasted.
- Participate in the professionalization and structuring of the equipment sales process, including CRM system and key account management tools.
- Update CRM database of qualified leads through referrals, face to face cold calling on business owners, email and networking.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of Sales Force to maintain accurate records to maximise territory potential.
- Closely work with the marketing department to agree on the necessary marketing tools and actions to support the sales function.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentation.
- Maintain up to date selling skills, market and product knowledge.
- Participate in trade shows and other relevant events.
- Supports and works within Manlift Way guidelines.
Manlift Core Values
Function Key Competencies
- Business acumen
- Adaptive thinking
- Influencing Others/ selling skills
- Entrepreneurial Orientation
- Persuasive Communication
- Customer Orientation
- Communication skills
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Extensive knowledge of Power Generators or industrial equipment market, with at least 5 years of experience in sales and key account management.
- Higher education degree or work level
- Ability to understand technical aspects of Generators
- Strong commercial knowledge.
- Strong English and knowledge of an additional language is an asset.
- Strong command of English and knowledge of an additional language is an asset.
- Excellent command of MS Office applications.
- Willing to work in an international network organization.
- Willing to travel as required.