Responsible to develop profitable and sustainable Rental (Commercial) activities in line with the Rental (Commercial) strategy and budget in close cooperation with Country Manager.
- Line report to the Deputy Country Manager (QTR)
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Define the plans and activities in each quarter to achieve the annual targets (Both Rental Revenue and Collections) in close cooperation with the Country Manager.
- Gather, analyze and anticipate customer needs and market developments and opportunities. Based on the market conditions, structure/amend the pricing and fleet planning.
- Monitor the Rental team’s performance based on the Important KPI’s and targets.
- Responsible for team development and Rental process development (Coaching the team on sales fundamental, value proposition/value selling, ride along, territory management and customer management).
- Responsible to build and lead a strong rental team.
- Derive the metrics for AM’s, monitor the progress, and evaluate the performance.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with current and potential customers and partners.
- Manage key accounts, prepare quotes and process follow up.
- Develop and increase rental revenue from key accounts. Ensure logging of all Enquiries and effective management of Opportunities throughout the Rental Funnel – Analyse Lost Rentals and identify improvement opportunities
- Enforce Pricing Process and identify Pricing Opportunities based on Yield and Lost Rentals Analysis and negotiate price increases on existing/new Key Account Contracts
- Maintain up to date commercial skills, market and product knowledge.
- Closely work with the marketing department to agree on the necessary marketing tools and actions to support the rental function. Also, to measure the VOC and action plans for improvement.
- Prepare weekly reports on Rental pipeline, projects pipeline, lost orders and market opportunities to management.
- Participate in the MANLIFT Way improvement board meetings; contribute for the success of companies vision of providing “Best customer experience”.
- Participate and attend meeting with Technical, HD and CCD dept for continuous improvement and achieve the desired target.
- Improve DSO by increasing focus, accountability and follow up on agreed Accounts Receivable Actions
- Create a proactive, energetic, fun and performance driven work environment by motivating RentalSales Reps, enforcing the Rental Sales Fundamentals and leading by example.
Manlift Core Values
Function Key Competencies
- Business acumen
- Adaptive thinking
- Influencing Others/ selling skills
- Entrepreneurial Orientation
- Persuasive Communication
- Customer Orientation
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Extensive knowledge of equipment rental market, with at least 5 - 7 years of experience in rental sales and key account management
- Higher education degree or work level
- Role will cover Qatar (may require travel to GCC countries)
- Ability to understand technical aspects of AWP Strong commercial knowledge
- Strong command of English and knowledge of an additional language is an asset
- Excellent command of MS Office applications
- Willing to work in an international network organization
- Willing to travel as required