Rental Specialist (Power) - Qatar
Responsible to develop profitable and sustainable equipment rental sales activities in line with the overall rental sales strategy and budget.
- Line report to the Commercial Manager; functional report to Senior Rental Manager
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Participate in the definition of the rental strategy, to achieve annual plans and budgets.
- Develop rental revenue from national accounts.
- Manage own rental performance based on set of agreed KPI’S and targets.
- Gather, analyse and anticipate customer needs and market developments and opportunities
- Write project plans for rental.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with current and potential customers and partners.
- Provide accurate, timely and complete management information, including but not limited to previous rental and forecasted rental.
- Updates Sales Force database of qualified leads through referrals, face to face cold calling on business owners, email and networking.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of Sales Force to maintain accurate records to maximise territory potential.
- Closely work with the marketing department to agree on the necessary marketing tools and actions to support the rental function.
- Maintain up to date commercial skills, market and product knowledge.
- Aid in the timely collection of outstanding debts.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Adhere to Corporate Governance Policy. Create and conduct effective proposal presentations.
- Participate in trade shows and other relevant events.
- Supports and works within company guideline and the Manlift Way.
Manlift Core Values
Function Key Competencies
- Business acumen
- Adaptive thinking
- Influencing Others/ selling skills
- Entrepreneurial Orientation
- Persuasive Communication
- Customer Orientation
- Communication skills
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Extensive knowledge of equipment rental market, with at least 2 – 3 years of experience in rental sales
- Role will cover Qatar (may require travel to GCC countries)
- Higher education degree or work level
- Ability to understand technical aspects of power generators
- Strong command of English and knowledge of an additional language is an asset
- Excellent command of MS Office applications
- Willing to work in an international network organization