Technical Administrator (Qatar)
The technical administrator is responsible for managing administrative tasks for the workshop-function.
- Reports to Workshop Manager and functional report to Workshop Control & HSE Yard supervisor
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Documents according to Manlifts process and procedure, the consumed resources at workshops including contracted labour hire.
- Documents according to Manlifts process and procedure, periodic maintenance, scheduled maintenance, third party inspections, damage and missing equipment process, parts use and consumption, annual inspections of Generators and other associated equipment.
- Documents according to Manlifts process and procedure, the sold Generators and other equipment
- Documents according to Manlifts process and procedure, the annual maintenance contracts & Service contracts.
- Timely ordering of spare parts and consumables, with a focus on economic order levels, and regular vendor comparisons for
competitive pricing, product quality and service provided.
- Coordinates the implementation of mandatory third party inspection processes (i.e. Velosi)
- Responsible for invoicing for implemented work on external material and handling warranties from vendors
- Assists in the creation and managing of workshop projects, including obtaining required approval if applicable
- Recording of technician’s hours worked, including overtime hours.
- Managing purchased new equipment paper trail, including creating new equipment fleet numbers, and appropriate data entry
into the Manlift CRM or EDP system.
- Accurately logs all service work orders, break down reports and damage / missing equipment reports into the Manlifts EDP
- Documenting all mandatory requirements for internal and external safety bulletins or service bulletins
- Invoicing warranty work on equipment
- Archiving historical information on sold equipment
- Maintain and updating user manuals, service manuals and parts manuals for associated equipment
- Efficient use of the Manlift EDP (Electronic Data processing system)
- Constant communication with compatriots at suppliers, manufacturers, and service providers
- Aiding the Workshop Supervisor & Manager with the timely completion of the monthly reporting process
Manlift Core Values
Function Key Competencies
- Systematic/ organisational skills
- Analytical skills
- Developed understanding for work processes and procedure in workshops
- Open approach to collaboration with many different partners
- Can-do and hands-on attitude
- Communication skills
- Educated till secondary school level/ college diploma (degree)
- Self-starter and team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management, organisation skills and the ability to multi task
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS office
- Strong English and knowledge of an additional language is an asset.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience or at least 5 years in a similar industry
- Clerical and accounting, stock or logistic background will be helpful