Technical Administrator (UAE)
The technical administrator is responsible for managing administrative tasks for the workshop-function.
- Reports to Workshop Manager
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Log inquires in the system.
- Syrinx data entry of all Field Service and Workshop Reports in coordination with Parts Store Controller for the allocation of parts.
- Third party Inspection updated lists in coordination with Velosi representative(This responsibility will be carried out during the co coordinator on leave / absent).
- Gate pass renewals for the technicians. in CICPA, and associated project sites. Update entry permit information in system and follow up with the customer/PRO for the related activities.
- Assist Technical Coordinator with MAT, KPI and DOMR,PDCA, report etc as required.
- Track unit update (Location, Service reminder).
- Assist Technical Coordinator with updating the Skills Matrix updating and coordinate technical training schedules.
- Carry out stores inventory in association with parts store controller – Quarterly per year
- Take responsibility of stores during store keeper on leave and carry out stores operation.
- Assist parts store controller to implement kaizen and update stores improvement process.
- Filing all reports, third party certificate and all relevant office documents.
- Attend all incoming calls and distribute the calls to concerned sales/ technical/ accounts personnel.
Manlift Core Values
Function Key Competencies
- Systematic/ organisational skills
- Analytical skills
- Developed understanding for work processes and procedure in workshops
- Open approach to collaboration with many different partners
- Can-do and hands-on attitude
- Communication skills
- Educated till secondary school level/ college diploma (degree)
- Self-starter and team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management, organisation skills and the ability to multi task
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS office
- Strong English and knowledge of an additional language is an asset.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience or at least 5 years in a similar industry
- Clerical and accounting, stock or logistic background will be helpful