Manlift Wins The Sustainability Award During The Iapa Summit 2022
Manlift in collaboration with our group HQ is awarded the Sustainability Award 2022 by the International Awards for Powered Access corporation!
We are honoured to be recognized at this level by the International Awards for Powered Access. It motivates us to keep going!
Romina Vanzi, IPAF’s Head of Regional Development, says:
In recent years, Manlift has focused on developing the Lifting Sustainability Strategy, which includes:
- The alignment of our ambitions and sustainability targets with the United Nations’ sustainability goals and the creation of a 2030 sustainability roadmap
- The unique electric solutions for a variety of electric machine types
- Providing alternative diesel fuel, such as GTL fuel or biofuel which generate less regulated emissions
- Our award-winning digital solutions such as the My Manlift customer platform, BIM and augmented reality and the VR safety training simulator
- Investments in wash bay wastewater treatment systems on a selection of our depots
- Launch of the ‘Sustainability Week’ with a range of activities
- Launch of a vitality program which is based on four pillars: Energy, Exercise, Environment and Empowerment
From Manlift, we would like to thank everyone who has contributed to winning this award and give special thanks to our entire SHEQ department.
We are proud to have been granted such an esteemed award, this proves that we are a sustainable leader in the international rental business. This award incentivizes and motivates us to keep Lifting Sustainability!