Account Manager Rental - UAE
Purpose / Overview
Responsible to develop profitable and sustainable rental activities in line with the rental strategy and budget for targeted accounts.
- Reports to Rentals Manager or Country Manager (depending on structure)
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Participate in the definition of the rental strategy, to achieve annual plans and budgets;
- Develop rental revenue from national accounts;
- Manage own rental performance based on set of agreed KPI’S and targets;
- Gather, analyze and anticipate customer needs and market developments and opportunities;
- Write project plans for rental;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with current and potential customers and partners;
- Provide accurate, timely and complete management information, including but not limited to previous rental and forecasted rental;
- Participate in the professionalization and structuring of the equipment rental process, including CRM system and key account management tools;
- Closely work with the Commercial Manager and Marketing to agree on the necessary marketing tools and actions to support the rental function;
- Maintain up to date commercial skills, market and product knowledge;
- Participate in fairs, trade shows and other relevant events.
- To follow up payments and debtors with co-ordination with Commercial Department.
Manlift Core Values
- Safety - Enthusiasm & Drive
Function Key Competencies
- Selling skills
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Solution minded
- Motivation skills
- Extensive knowledge of aerial work platform or industrial equipment (rental) market, with at 3 - 5 years of experience in account management or similar function;
- HBO+ degree or work level;
- Excellent local and English skills;
- In possession of a driving license;
- Excellent command of MS Office applications;
- Willing to work in an international network organization;
- Willing to travel as required.