Finance Executive (India)
Manlift India Private Limited is looking for a result oriented Team member with strong negotiation, influencing, communication and people management skills who is keen to be a part of international growing business.
- Responsible for handling Costing; Accounting alongside Reporting work. Should have worked with Big 4 with good exposure on Indirect Taxes with a Reporting line to Manager-Finance
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Having understanding of IFRS & IGAAP
- Costing of Equipment & Capitalization
- Accounting & Reporting
- Understanding of IFRS & IGAAP
- Knowledge of Imports
- Chartered Accountant with at least 3-4 years’ experience
- Strong on written & Spoken English communication skills;
- Key Competencies – Excellent in Excel & Power point’s
- Be a qualified company secretary enrolled with the Institute of Company Secretaries of India with Degree in Law.
- Be able to demonstrate a minimum of 4 to 5 years of relevant and recent experience (preferably with multinational companies).
- Adept at working with various stakeholders; has good time management skills and has the ability to cope with a fast paced environment.
- Ability and confidence to communicate effectively and build strong working relationships with colleagues and all levels of management.
- Good knowledge of Indian Companies Act 2013 and related legal regulations like Industrial Disputes Act, Income Tax Act, SEBI, Environmental laws, Foreign Exchange Management Act. Have good relationship with Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) and other statutory authorises as may be required under various legal provisions.
- The ability to analyse problems rigorously and from all angles, showing sound practical judgement.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- IT literate, with advance Excel skills.
- Strong command of English and knowledge of an additional language is an asset.
- Sense of urgency and ability to adjust organisational priorities in an ever changing market.
- Willing to travel within India as required.