Finance Manager - Doha, Qatar
Purpose / OverviewThis role will be responsible for supporting the Country Manager, Qatar, covering all aspects of finance. There will be a functional report into the Regional Finance Controller
- Reporting to Country Manager – Manlift Qatar
- Functional reporting to Regional Finance Controller - Manlift Middle East
Tasks and ResponsibilitiesMonth end Reporting
- Timely preparation of MIS - P&L, Balance Sheet and Interco Schedules as per IFRS and Local GAAP.
- Reconciliation of Intercompany and Third Party balances.
- Checking of all Supplier Payments and Supplier Reconciliations
- Revaluation of foreign currency balances.
- Analysing various month end Reports like Ageing Reports, Utilisation Reports, Schedules etc
- Finalisation of Trial Balance and converting the balances to Group Reporting Standards.
- Preparation of Movement Schedules and Other KPI’s on a monthly basis.
- Preparation and submission of Variance Analysis.
- Preparation of Cash Forecast Statements for Riwal on a monthly basis.
- Assisting the Regional Finance Manager in the preparation and submission of Annual Budgets, Forecasts and Business Plans.
Day to Day Activities
- Verification of all Petty Cash Vouchers/ Purchase Orders issued/ Expense Claims of staff
- Scrutinisation of Entries and Accounts based on IFRS norms/Invoicing/Collection/Cash Mgmt
- Receivables and Payable Management.
- HR administration and visa requirements
- To act as guardian of the rules from a finance standpoint
- Cost Controlling/Analysis of contracts/projects during tender and execution
- Treasury support to Management/HQ
- Risk analysis and Risk Management from Project and Currency perspectives.
- Liaise with the IT Administrator in designing and customizing various reports.
- Liaise with the Statutory Auditors and Group Auditors from time to time.
- Assisting the Senior Management in any other tasks required.
- Payroll Management
- Owner of the implementation and reviewing of Internal Controls of Manlift Qatar
- Various additional projects prescribed by Manlift as and when required
Requirements- A university or equivalent education in business/finance and recognized certifications or accreditation as an accounting/finance professional (ACMA, CGMA, CPA).
- At least 7 years of commercial and business experience with at least 3- 4 years as a Finance or accounting specialist or closely related role is required
Apply to today and send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.