Responsible for handling IT support profiles of all depots based in India and should be able to handle and implement the same as per the Head Quarter guidelines.
- Reporting to Regional IT Manager
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the IT operations in India offices.
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems.
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget.
- Conducting regular system audits.
- Training to new employees and update new technology to existing employees.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Infrastructure: Responsible for the optimal functioning of systems management from an infrastructure perspective, to ensure a state-of-art Digital Infrastructure environment.
- Maintenance: Improve the maintenance of all infrastructure, focusing on automation, reporting and predictability, to ensure the availability of the network according to its KPI.
- Security: Coordinate authorization safety and security systems. Follows the current standards as a guiding principle.
- Coordination: Coordinates the activities of the changes when needed and/or requested.
- Projects: Coordinates in cooperation with the Digital & IT department the IT projects within the Group. Participates in other projects, within and outside the department.
- Graduate with at least 4-5 years work experience in technical and functional roles of IT
- Strong English and local language communication skills
- Experience in Networking technologies especially Cisco Meraki systems
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure and ITIL would be an advantage
- Experience in working with Business Intelligence Tools, CRM, ERP systems
- Strong interpersonal skills to lead a team to drive the IT department for the country
- Accurate and structured worker who has the ability to work independently
- Willing to work in a rapidly changing international environment
- Willing to travel to different office locations in India and occasionally abroad
Manlift Core Values
Function Key Competences
- Solution minded
- Technical Expertise
- Risk Analysis
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer focus