Rental Specialist AWP | UAE
This role will be responsible to develop profitable and sustainable rental activities in line with the rental strategy and budget for targeted accounts.
Reports to Rental Manager - UAE
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop rental revenue from national accounts;
- Manage own rental performance based on set of agreed KPI’S and targets;
- Gather, analyse and anticipate customer needs and market developments and opportunities;
- Create project plans for rental;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with current and potential customers and partners;
- Provide accurate, timely and complete management information and reports, including but not limited to previous rental andforecasted rental;
- Implementation of company initiatives;
- Participate in the professionalization and structuring of the equipment rental process, including CRM system and key account management tools;
- Supports marketing in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Maintain up to date commercial skills, market and product knowledge;
- Participate in fairs, trade shows and other relevant events.
- Supports and works within the Manlift Way guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Adhere to Corporate Governance and Code of Conduct Policies.
- To follow up payments and debtors with co-ordination with Credit Control Department.
- Influencing Others
- Communication & negotiation skills
- Solution minded
- Customer Orientation
- Building Collaborative Relationships
Manlift Core Values
- Extensive knowledge of equipment rental market, with at least 3 - 4 years of experience in rental sales and key account management;
- Higher education degree or work level
- Role will cover UAE (may require travel to GCC countries);
- Ability to understand technical aspects of AWP
- Strong commercial knowledge.
- Strong command of English and knowledge of an additional language is an asset
- Excellent command of MS Office applications;
- Willing to work in an international network organization.