Rental Specialist (AWP) - Qatar
This role will be responsible to develop profitable and sustainable rental activities in line with the rental strategy and budget for targeted accounts.
- Reports to Rental Manager with dotted line reporting to Commercial Manager
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop rental revenue from national accounts.
- Manage own rental performance based on set of agreed KPI’S and targets.
- Gather, analyse and anticipate customer needs and market developments and opportunities.
- Create project plans for rental.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with current and potential customers and partners.
- Provide accurate, timely and complete management information and reports, including but not limited to previous rental and forecasted rental.
- Implementation of company initiatives.
- Participate in the professionalization and structuring of the equipment rental process, including CRM system and key account management tools.
- Supports marketing in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Maintain up to date commercial skills, market and product knowledge.
- Participate in fairs, trade shows and other relevant events.
- Supports and works within the Manlift Way guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Adhere to Corporate Governance and Code of Conduct Policies.
- To follow up payments and debtors with co-ordination with Credit Control Department.
Manlift Core Values
Function Key Competencies
- Influencing Others
- Communication & negotiation skills
- Solution minded
- Customer Orientation
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- 2+ years experience selling – industry experience advantageous but not essential
- Higher education degree or work level
- GCC (UAE/ QTR) or convertible drivers licence
- Knowledge and understanding of customer service
- Experience in making presentations
- Proven ability in achieving revenue targets
- IT literate, with advance Excel skills
- Proven skills in administration and data management
- Fluent English - Written and spoken communication.