Rental Specialist AWP (Chinese Speaker)
This role will be responsible to develop profitable and sustainable rental activities in line with the rental strategy and budget for targeted accounts.
Reports to Rental Manager - UAE
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop rental revenue from national accounts;
- Manage own rental performance based on set of agreed KPI’S and targets;
- Gather, analyse and anticipate customer needs and market developments and opportunities;
- Create project plans for rental;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with current and potential customers and partners;
- Provide accurate, timely and complete management information and reports, including but not limited to previous rental andforecasted rental;
- Implementation of company initiatives;
- Participate in the professionalization and structuring of the equipment rental process, including CRM system and key account management tools;
- Supports marketing in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Maintain up to date commercial skills, market and product knowledge;
- Participate in fairs, trade shows and other relevant events.
- Supports and works within the Manlift Way guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Adhere to Corporate Governance and Code of Conduct Policies.
- To follow up payments and debtors with co-ordination with Credit Control Department.
- Influencing Others
- Communication & negotiation skills
- Solution minded
- Customer Orientation
- Building Collaborative Relationships
Manlift Core Values
- Extensive knowledge of equipment rental market, with at least 3 - 4 years of experience in rental sales and key account management;
- Higher education degree or work level
- Role will cover UAE (may require travel to GCC countries);
- Ability to understand technical aspects of AWP
- Strong commercial knowledge.
- Strong command of English and must be a Chinese Speaker.
- Excellent command of MS Office applications;
- Willing to work in an international network organization.