Penukonda - India
Performing, Maintaining, Servicing, and Repairing Manlift Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWP’s) & related equipment. Perform and carried out the efficient execution of the Manlift wide maintenance strategy, spare requirement, standards, processes, policies, and tools to optimize the availability for rental of all machines, that are presented in safe, reliable and esthetically in good condition.
- Reports to Technical Manager/Depot Manager/ Sr. Engineer
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Perform the Workshop, yard and related activities like first check, repair line, field service, ready line and other work assigned by the TM/DM in a manner that supports our best practice goals, related to machine efficiency in the Manlift “Rental cycle”, Safety, Health, Environment and Quality standards, and our customers’ expectations.
- Performing the field service complaint, assigned by TM/DM in Insphire system for the resolution and closure in a manner that supports to customer, to enhance product reliability by using our best practise goals, related to machine efficiency, resolution time.
- Performing and completing preventive maintenance of Manlift India Fleets as and when assigned.
- Performing and completing the repair job of Manlift India Fleets as and when assigned.
- Recording the spare and consumable consumption in the Insphire system as and when used during closing of work order in the system.
- Support and work with other technicians in electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, maintenance, and repair of machinery and equipment as per requirement.
- Perform the MEWP “repair job” at yard, “field service” and “breakdowns” with efficiency and within assigned time.
- Analyse and diagnosing malfunctions in machinery and equipment to carry out the troubleshooting.
- Perform dismantling, assembling, and installations of MEWP’s as and when assigned.
- Requisitions and uses spare parts in an efficient and orderly manner, including “good fault diagnosis “prior to any parts replacement. Share the Spare parts requirement to TM/DM.
- Performing testing, Calibrating/programming equipment for adjustment and diagnosis of machine functions, within set parameters, as provided by Manlift.
- Follows company policies and procedures, this includes following and using approved maintenance inspection, documents, field service documents, warranty documents and all safety and efficiency protocols.
- Informing /Intimating to TM/DM/OH/SHEQ Manager regarding carnage activity and any other Incident which is going to harm MEWP and personnel security.
- Ensures the Correct usage, efficient storage and security of all tools and equipment allotted to him.
- Interprets specifications & job work orders assigned to him in Insphire for discharging the work accordingly.
- Perform on that way, that work procedures are meeting or exceeding operational and customer demands.
- Suggest ideas for improve maintenance methods, equipment performance, and quality of work performed.
- Suggests improvements in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency.
- Daily reporting to the Technical Manager/depot manager/Sr. Engineer provided in a timely manner.
- Works within the organisations “Code of Conduct” “SHEQ” “Operational excellence” “Maintenance Policy”, relevant OEM procedures and ISO standards.
- The Country Operations Manager/ Depot Manager /Technical Manager may assign other duties.
- Maintaining 6s within the working area.
- Following the advice, circular and instruction by the “TMW” champion and “SHEQ” manager to align all continuous improvement activities and best practices and knowledge transfer, including driving and supporting the development of Standardized Work to continuously improve quality, efficiency and consistency, in a structured and orderly workshop.
Manlift Core Values
Function Key Competencies
- Analytical Thinking
- Solutions Orientation
- Stress Management
- ITI (Diesel Mechanic, Electrician, Fitter, welder, painter etc.) or diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Automobile).
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience.
- Experience in the MEWPs, earthmoving equipment, Gen set industry, material handling equipment is necessary.
- Enthusiastic and Self-motivated.
- Team Player.
- Familiar with usage of Mobile/ Tablet apps.
- Understanding of English, Hindi , Local Language will be an advantage.