The technical coordinator is responsible for managing administrative tasks for the Technical Department.
- Reports to Workshop Manager
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Documents according to Manlifts process and procedure, the consumed resources at workshops including contracted labour hire.
- Documents according to Manlift’s process and procedure, periodic maintenance, scheduled maintenance, third party inspections (TUV, Velosietc), damage and missing equipment process, parts use and consumption, annual inspections of AWP & other associated workshop tools and equipment’s
- Coordinates the implementation of mandatory equipment registration (Istimara) process with PRO.
- Documents & coordinates the sold MEWPs and other associated equipment and the annual maintenance contracts & Service contracts.
- Documents according to Manlifts process and procedure, the inspection, breakdown and callout services.
- Assists in the creation and managing of workshop projects, including obtaining required approval if applicable.
- Responsible for invoicing for implemented work on external material and handling warranties from vendors
- Recording of technician’s hours worked, including overtime hours.
- Managing purchased new equipment paper trail, including creating new equipment fleet numbers, and appropriate data entry into the Manlift CRM or EDP system (Electronic Data processing system.
- Documenting all mandatory requirements for internal and external safety bulletins or service bulletins with workshop Supervisor.
- Archiving historical information on sold & Own equipment.
- Maintain and updating user manuals, service manuals and parts manualsforown and sold equipment’s.
- Constant communication with compatriots at suppliers, manufacturers, and service providers.
- Aiding the WorkshopSupervisor & Workshop Managerwith the timely completion of the KPI’s,TMW & monthly reporting process requirements.
- Act as a change agent on TMW (Lean management) requirement.
Manlift Core Values
- Enthusiasm & Drive
Function Key Competencies
- Systematic/ organisational skills
- Analytical skills
- Developed understanding for work processes and procedure in workshops
- Open approach to collaboration with many different partners and Inter-departments.
- Can-do and hands-on attitude
- Communication skills
- Stress management
- Educated till secondary school level/ college diploma (degree)
- Minimum 8 years of working experience or at least 5 years in a similar industry
- Technical/ engineering understanding with leadership qualities
- Self-starter and team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management, organisation skills and the ability to multi task
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS office; worked on ERP systems (desirable)
- Strong English and knowledge of an additional language is an asset.
- Clerical and accounting, stock or logistic background will be helpful