Trainee Technician - Engineer
GND - India
Performing, Maintaining, Servicing, and Repairing Manlift Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWP’s) & related equipment.
- Reports to TTechnical Manager/ Sr. Engineer
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Help to perform the Workshop, yard and related activities like first check, repair line, field service, ready line and other work assigned by the TM/SE in a manner that supports our best practice goals.
- Learn and Understand the drawings and manuals of MEWPs machines during the training period.
- Learn and understand the preventive maintenance and repair maintenance schedule activities according to OEM and Manlift standards.
- Learn and understand machine problem symptoms, cause and remedy as per OEMs and Manlift manual.
- Learn and understand the function, applications, uses of machine components.
- Learn and understand the machine parts manual, part locations and part no.
- Help to perform the field service complaint, assigned by TM/SE for the resolution and closure in a manner that supports to customer, to enhance product reliability by using our best practise goals, related to machine efficiency, resolution time.
- Help to perform preventive maintenance of Manlift India Fleets as and when assigned.
- Help to perform the repair job of Manlift India Fleets as and when assigned.
- Support and work with other technicians in electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, maintenance, and repair of machinery and equipment as per requirement.
- Help to perform the MEWP “repair job” at yard, “field service” and “breakdowns” with efficiency and within assigned time.
- Help to perform dismantling, assembling, and installations of MEWP’s as and when assigned.
- Follows company policies and procedures, this includes following and using approved maintenance inspection, documents, field service documents, warranty documents and all safety and efficiency protocols.
- Ensures the Correct usage, efficient storage and security of all tools and equipment allotted to him.
- Interprets specifications & job work orders assigned to him for discharging the work accordingly.
- Perform on that way, that work procedures are meeting or exceeding operational and customer demands.
- Daily reporting to the Technical Manager/Sr. Engineer provided in a timely manner.
- Works within the organisations “Code of Conduct” “SHEQ” “Operational excellence” “Maintenance Policy”, relevant OEM procedures and ISO standards.
- The Country Operations Manager/ Depot Manager /Technical Manager may assign other duties.
- Maintaining 6s within the working area.
- Following the advice, circular and instruction by the “TMW” champion and “SHEQ” manager to align all continuous improvement activities and best practices and knowledge transfer, including driving and supporting the development of Standardized Work to continuously improve quality, efficiency and consistency, in a structured and orderly workshop.
Manlift Core Values
Function Key Competencies
- Analytical Thinking
- Solutions Orientation
- Stress Management
- ITI (Diesel Mechanic, Electrician, Fitter, welder, painter etc.) or diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Automobile).
- Minimum 0-1 years of experience.
- Enthusiastic and Self-motivated.
- Team Player.
- Familiar with usage of Mobile/ Tablet apps.
- Understanding of English, Hindi , Local Language will be an advantage.