BIM (Building Information Modeling)
Greater efficiency and shorter project lifecycles with BIM
What is BIM?
BIM (building information modeling) is the process of developing BIM files, which are digital 3D models of physical objects such as buildings, machines, furniture, landscaping, and more.
The Benefits of BIM
Through using our aerial work platform BIM models we give you increased control over the machines, this way you are able to reduce and/or eliminate failure costs and carbon emissions. Our BIM professionals can help you to plan and manage your projects more efficiently, and anticipate problems before they emerge, resulting in lower failure costs and increased productivity ultimately reducing time waste.
BIM Process (Project Lift Cycle) Development Phase
In the early stages of development, our BIM models can be used to determine what machine is required for the job. Also allowing you to effectively plan where the machines should be located on-site.On-Site
BIM allows you to have a complete overview of the construction site, which enables you to anticipate roadblocks or challenges when using aerial work platforms. Therefore also increasing the efficiency of the larger-scale projects. In addition, our BIM Champions will work with you on the implementation of the BIM files and support you in selecting the most suitable Manlift aerial work platform for the job to be done at height.Maintenance
With the correct use of BIM, future maintenance becomes easier as building entrances can be modified to accommodate aerial work platforms. You can access your permanent record of machines used in the project for repair/maintenance purposes.What to Expect from Manlift?
After you have shared your project via email@example.com, our BIM specialists will analyse it. And together we will create a custom digital height plan for your project. Contact us if you want to discover the full range of solutions we have to offer. Together we will analyse your project and create a fully customized digital height plan.
We can help you with:
- Choosing the right machine for the job to be done at height
- Effectively planning where and which machines are needed
- Create a complete overview of your construction site, allowing you to anticipate challenges before they emerge
- Keep an eye on all of the used machines and track the number of carbon emissions
- Calculate the required space for maintenance during the development phase
- Increase efficiency in large-scale projects
- The advice can focus on the equipment and space required, accessibility of a location, construction logistics, optimised planning, costs reduction and increased sustainability. Check out our free online BIM aerial work platforms in the BIM library, which includes BIM models from JLG, Genie and Skyjack.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BIM? CONTACT US!
Fill in the form below if you have any questions or comments. If you would like us to analyze your project data and work more efficiently, please send your project data (Revit or IFC format) to firstname.lastname@example.org via wetransfer.com. Once we have received your information, our specialists will contact you.