How to book training with Manlift Rental App in 5 simple steps?
Booking your training has never been easier than now with our Manlift Rental App. With five simple steps, you can now book your authorised training courses at any of our locations across UAE, Qatar and India.
Aerial Work Platforms courses such as:
And Mobile Aluminium Access Tower courses:
Manlift has its own training centres but – if necessary – training can also be given at your premises (In-company). Every year Manlift conducts Training for more than 1000 students overall. Most importantly, you will know exactly how to run your business as efficiently as possible and in a safe manner. Have a look at our Training modules and reach out to us in case you like to require further information.
The 5 Simple Steps
- Step 1: Download our Manlift rental application from the Google or Apple Store.
- Step 2: Upon opening the App simply click the ‘Training’ icon on the middle of the home screen.
- Step 3: Select which training type you require, 'Aerial Work Platform' or 'Mobile Aluminium Access Tower'
- Step 4: Select which course you would like to attend to view the full course breakdown screen.
- Step 5: Use the "Request a Quote" button and then submit the details of which location and who will attend the course as well as your company information.
And in those simple steps, you have now successfully booked your authorised training course with Manlift. You will receive an email confirming your booking and to ensure we meet all of your requirements.
With our Official IPAF and PASMA training, we ensure your operators are fully trained and assessed competent operators. What are you waiting for? Download the Manlift App and book your training now!
*The above app is available in the Manlift Regions only.
- How Manlift Focus on Delivering The Best Training Experience? 15 Mar
- Manlift Short Term Rental: Rent Your Machine in 4 Short Steps! 19 Jan
- Our Sustainable Initiatives 11 Nov
- How to book training with Manlift Rental App in 5 simple steps? 27 Oct
- How Manlift Helps Increase Safety and Efficiency in Your Distribution Centre? 03 Jun