Serving the Aviation Industry
For commercial airline operators, whether they are passenger carriers or freight lines, an efficient maintenance operation is crucial to business success. Any delay in scheduled service can have serious financial consequences. But it is even more important to be one hundred per cent certain that everything about each aircraft is in perfect mechanical condition.
There can be no compromise on safety before a plane leaves the hanger and returns to service. Our aerial work platforms provide safe and efficient access to all parts of the plane, from nose to tail and wingtip to wingtip, to facilitate efficient inspections and maintenance on all aircraft ranging from small commuter planes to the largest jumbo jets flying today. Indeed, we’ve designed a number of tailor-made, specialised platforms for the airline industry. And since most aircraft maintenance takes place inside, we offer low-noise, non-polluting electric alternatives to standard diesel power AWPs.
Tailored SolutionsA few examples of our innovative solutions:
- 26-metre and 28-metre electric booms to inspect and maintain the tail wings quickly, safely, and without noise or pollution.
- A battery change system that allows 24/7 operation of electric scissor lifts, so there’s no downtime required while batteries are charged.
- On many of our machines, we install rubber bumpers and warning sensors around the baskets to provide an extra margin of safety and further reduce the risk of damage to the aircraft
Frequently Rented Machines
- JLG E800AJ Articulated Boom Lift
- JLG 860SJ Telescopic Boom Lift
- JLG E450AJ Articulated Boom Lift
- Genie GS2646 Scissor Lift
- Genie GS5390RT Scissor Lift
- LEO 23GT Spider Lift
With close to a half a century of experience working at height, we have the insight to know what solutions will work for our customers, and we’re happy to think creatively with them as partners to overcome any problems they may encounter.
recommended: MEC Titan 40-s
Working Height (m): 14.20
Max Outreach (m): 8
Platform Dimensions (m): 6.70 x 2.28
Lifting Capacity (kg): 1.800
Transport Dimensions (lxwxh): 6.90 x 2.44 x 2.00
Machine Weight (kg): 10.860