MEWP Harness & Lanyard Safety Training
Manlift Group is an authorized Training Centre for IPAF (International Powered Access Federation) courses
What will you learn ?
This course instructs a user to select, inspect and use a harness and associated equipment safely when using a MEWP.
Who should attend?Anyone operating Powered Access Equipment or Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs) on site.
The course programme:
- Health and safety regulation awareness
- Identify and select the correct PPE
- Harness checks and maintenance
- Correct fitment of harness and lanyard
- Hazard analysis and risk assessment
- Hierarchy of fall protection measures
- Restraint V Arrest
- Best practice guidance
- Pre-use checks
- Usage and anchor points
- Storage and maintenance
- Hazards and precautions
- Rescue requirements
- Rescue options
- IPAF Harness statement
- Harness Lanyard and fittings
- Harness and Lanyard types