PASMA Certified Training
Manlift Group as an authorized member of PASMA
Manlift is at the forefront of developing and delivering safe work at height training solutions. We ensure that when you book a course with Manlift Group, we guarantee to provide you with the best service that the industry has to offer.
What you will learn?
The use of Mobile Scaffold Towers where it's hard to reach to access workplaces. By checking components for possible damage prior to and following the manufacturer’s instruction manual during assembly, scaffold towers can be very safe and secure. To understand the safety standards and measures PASMA training is required.
In addition, a trained operative is far less likely to suffer a serious injury as a result of an accident.
Who should attend the course?
Health and Safety is everybody’s responsibility. The main aim of the PASMA certified training course from Manlift is to ensure staff and operatives are trained to a high level of competence when carrying out inspections, and are able to create safe systems of work and understand their responsibilities.
The PASMA training course programme:
- Introduction and housekeeping
- Health and Safety at Work Act
- Work at Height Regulations
- Accident Awareness and Prevention
- Inspecting Tower Components
- Understanding the Instruction Manual
- Advanced Guardrail and the 3T method
- Assembling a Tower
- Moving a Tower
- Dismantling a Tower
- Safe use of Mobile Access Towers
- When assembling the Tower
- During use of the Tower
- When moving the Tower
- When dismantling the Tower
- Stability and ground conditions
- Hazards, risks and overhead obstacles
- Inspection and the PASMA inspection label
- Theory Test (multiple choice)
- Lunch (applicable only at Manlift Training Centre)
- PASMA Practical Session
- PASMA Practical Assessment